At TSL, we know how difficult studying law can be. For years we have offered a helping hand to law students through our guides and articles, but now for those looking for that little bit extra, we are pleased to bring you TSL Tutors.
TSL has assembled a directory of the best private law tutors in the country to help you with every step of your legal education, including:
- A Level law
- LNATs and university entrance assistance
- The LLB and GDL, including coursework and exam preparation
- CILEx exams
- The LLM and Law PhD
Our tutors are available for face-to-face or online sessions and can tailor their lessons to your specific needs, whether it be for a specific piece of coursework or exam, or more general help throughout the year. Our tutors will not just teach you to pass exams but will aim to foster a holistic understanding of the law that will serve you well as you move into a legal career.
All our private law tutors will have undertaken the courses they are teaching you themselves and achieved top grades, so you can be confident that you are in safe hands.
If you have any questions about our private law tutors and what they can offer you, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or click through to the tutors’ websites to contact them directly.
The TSL Tutor Directory
Chris has tutored 180+ law students since 2015 on the LLB, GDL and CILEx courses. 18/18 LLB modules at 1st class and distinction on the LLM. Fully funded PhD candidate. Experience of examining at top UK universities. Friendly and helpful style focusing on breaking down topics so they are accessible and then building them up so you can score high marks. Experienced in all elements of legal tutoring including exam preparation, coursework, dissertations, mooting and more. Available online and face to face.
My name is Eliza Liddicott and I have recently completed my A Levels, deciding to take a gap year and apply for Law, 2020. Having experienced the complexity of the linear structured exams, I wanted offer my services to any future lawyers in need of extra tutoring. I achieved an A* in my Law A Level, and I can honestly say that this was through the amazing advice I received from my teachers – always happy to answer any questions I had. I wish to offer a similar “helpline” to students in need of it.
- I have just completed my A Levels, receiving A*s in English, Politics and Law
- I am currently applying to university to study law in 2020 – also allowing me to answer any questions you may have about the UCAS process or taking the LNAT
- I am based in Brighton, but would be happy to offer online tutoring services for those interested
- I am an active writer for TSL so, like any future lawyer, I keep up to date with exciting cases that are always useful for evaluative exam questions
A Level Students interested in being tutored by Eliza should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.