Good morning. Here’s the news roundup.
- George Osborne unveils plan for more village homes (BBC News)
- British police deployed in Calais over migrant crisis (The Telegraph)
- Oscar Pistorius’s release from prison halted by South Africa’s justice minister (The Guardian)
- Co-operative Bank losses nearly treble in first half of 2015 (Reuters)
- Government to sell stake in King’s Cross redevelopment project (Reuters)
- Osborne under pressure to cut bank tax (The FT)
- Amazon to open London data support centre (The FT)