Good morning. Here’s the news roundup.
- Diabetes ‘Threatens To Bring Down NHS’ (Sky News)
- Crime-fighting banks hope for protection on money laundering punishments (The Telegraph)
- Workers encouraged to turn on each other, continual monitoring and working four days without sleep – welcome to Amazon (The Independent)
- Freshfields reveals 83 per cent retention for autumn 2015 (The Lawyer)
- Crashed Indonesian plane was carrying nearly $500,000 in cash (Reuters)
- Labour cannot win power as a party of protest, says former PM Brown (Reuters)
- BoE’s Forbes says waiting too long to raise rates could damage recovery (Reuters)