Good morning. If you’d like the chance to win £50 Amazon vouchers, simply fill out our short survey by clicking here.
- Barclays Could Face $2 Billion More in Litigation Charges, Analyst Says (via NYT DealBook)
- Cameron warned over ‘sabre-rattling’ with European court of human rights (via The Guardian)
- April Jones’s killer loses bid for compensation over prison attack (via The Express)
- Dawn Raid IPhone App Latest Weapon as Lawyers Battle Regulators (via Bloomberg)
- A-level results day 2014: Top grade passes fall for third year in a row (via The Independent)
- Missouri Cops In Violent Clash With Protesters (via Sky News)
- Record university places as A-level results revealed (via BBC News)
- Argentina defies contempt threat from US judge in debt default case (via The Guardian)
As usual, if you want to comment on any of these stories, leave your thoughts in the comments below.