Good morning. If you’d like the chance to win £50 Amazon vouchers, simply fill out our short survey by clicking here.
- N.B.A. Approves Ballmer’s Purchase of Clippers (via NYT DealBook)
- Lord Neuberger, Britain’s most senior judge, admits he doesn’t read all papers in a case (via The Telegraph)
- Michael Brown shooting: Obama calls for calm (via BBC News)
- Russell Group unis still to fill LLB places for autumn (via The Lawyer)
- Family system ‘woefully behind’ in treatment of vulnerable (via Law Society Gazette)
- Scottish independence: A devolved Scotland would necessitate an English-only parliament, claims John Redwood (via The Independent)
- Barnardo’s charter aims to bring prisoners’ families in from the cold (via The Guardian)
- Rich teenagers still dominate top universities (via The Independent)
- Petition To Stop Ched Evans’ Sheffield Return (via Sky News)
As usual, if you want to comment on any of these stories, leave your thoughts in the comments below.