Good morning. If you’d like the chance to win £50 Amazon vouchers, simply fill out our short survey by clicking here.
- UK prisoners denied the vote should not be paid compensation, ECHR rules (via The Guardian)
- Maliki Bid to Block Successor Escalates Crisis in Iraq (via Bloomberg)
- SRA backs down to refund student enrolment fees (via The Lawyer)
- Judge extends ban on Ohio executions (via BBC News)
- Clifford Chance posts 75% September trainee retention rate (via Legal Week)
- British courts ‘too ready’ to follow European Court of Human Rights’ rules (via The Guardian)
- Death penalty: Louisiana ‘blagged drug from hospital’ (via The Independent)
- Egypt Leaders ‘Not Willing To Provide Justice’ (via Sky News)
- Law change needed to save pubs, says Campaign for Real Ale (via BBC News)
- Televised confessions on state-run TV consolidate China’s social control (via The Guardian)
As usual, if you want to comment on any of these stories, leave your thoughts in the comments below.