Good morning. Today we bring you news covering anti-trust, M&A and student loans. Remember, TC applications close on Thursday so be sure to get yours in!
- ‘Revenge porn’ laws must be clearer, say Lords (via The Guardian)
- Dollar Tree Agrees to Acquire Family Dollar for $8.5 Billion (via Bloomberg)
- Judge: Clippers sale can go forward (via CNN)
- Microsoft targeted in China antitrust probe (via The FT – requires a free registration)
- Pussy Riot members take Kremlin to European court of human rights (via The Guardian)
- Ukraine crisis: EU to impose toughest sanctions yet on Russian banks and energy firms (via The Independent)
- Student loans overhaul planned by ministers (via BBC News)
- City lawyers lambast plans for direct tax debt recovery (via Law Society Gazette)
- Lionel Messi to be prosecuted for alleged tax evasion (via The Guardian)
As usual, if you want to comment on any of these stories, leave your thoughts in the comments below.