Good morning and happy 4th of July of our American readers. A relatively quiet Friday for news, though we are expecting both Andy Coulson and Rolf Harris to be sentenced today.
- UK news organisations criticise Google over implementation of new law (via The Guardian)
- Rolf Harris due to be sentenced for 12 indecent assaults (via BBC News)
- Hot Car Toddler Death: Justin Harris In Court (via Sky News)
- More banking scandals to come, admits Treasury Minister Andrea Leadsom (via The Independent)
- Lindsay Lohan sues over ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ (via CNN)
- Teenager fined after taking selfie in court (via The Telegraph)
- Students told they face jail for lying on their CV (via The Independent)
- A&O and Davis Polk London line up on €7bn IPO of NN Group (via Legal Business)
- British soldier with mental disorder extradited to US (via The Guardian)
As usual, if you want to comment on any of these stories, leave your thoughts in the comments below.