The list of winners of our Routledge Law Statute Books is finally complete after the last two books were given away today.
A huge congratulations to Valentina Georgieva, who won an entire set of the core subjects:
- Property Law Statutes 2012–2013
- Criminal Law Statutes 2012–2013
- Contract, Tort and Restitution Statutes 2012–2013
- European Union Legislation 2012–2013
- Public Law and Human Rights Statutes 2012–2013
Valentina won this fantastic prize for her brilliant entry into our February submission competition. The article discusses the impact of the Article 267 preliminary rulings procedure and its problems and can be found here.
A huge congratulations to the Twitter followers below who also won individual books for entering our Twitter competitions.
- Family Law Statutes 2012–2013 – @hvlane
- Company Law Statutes 2012–2013 – @LegallyAwesome1
- Evidence Law Statutes 2012–2013 – @LadyEshun
- International Trade Law Statutes and Conventions 2011–2013 – @rebeccanew91
Stay tuned to our Twitter feed, @TSL_Tweets, and our Facebook for more exclusive competitions and freebies. Coming up shortly we have copies of Nutshells Revision Guides, From Student to Solicitor: The complete guide to securing a training contract, and more.